Sunday, December 23, 2007

Baby Pham is Back!



Hello world!

So sorry it's been so long since I last blogged. But at least I haven't taken as long as Jeff Tatarchuk. Uncle Jeff, it's time for you to blog!

I've had a series of setbacks which prevented me from blogging. First, my internet service provider refused to continue providing me service to Mommy Vanessa's womb. They said they didn't know where to send me the bill! Second, I out grew my water resistant keyboard (you know, the one that I have to use because of all the aminotic fluid in mommy's belly).

It took forever for the postal service to figure out where to ship my new keyboard. Finally I had to email them my GPS location, and told them it was alright just to leave it at mommy's belly button and I would take care of the rest. I finally got an internet connection again after I figured out how to pirate Southern's wi-fi.

A lot's changed since I last blogged.

I'm now 36 weeks old and 18 inches long!

It sure is getting cramped in here. Maybe I can get more room if I rest my iMac on mommy's bladder...

Ciao,

Baby Pham

1 comment:

Christy Joy said...

Your said hardships sound very difficult indeed. Aunt Christy is very happy that the fed-ex men finally got their act together.

What have you decided concerning Roe vs. Wade?