Sunday, August 5, 2007

Blogging from Mommy's womb!


Hello world!

Although it's only been 16 weeks since I've been conceived, it's never too early to get your own blog. So without any further ado, ahem...Welcome to Baby Pham's blog: Blogging from Mommy Vanessa's womb!

A few facts about me...
As I mentioned, I'm 16 weeks old and seven inches long.

My mother is of North American, English, Irish, French, and Native American descent. Basically she's a mutt! Daddy is a big 'ole Vietnamese guy with a little bit of Chinese thanks to his great-great grandpa. Mommy always said she wanted a Chinese baby and since my daddy was the closest thing in her hometown of Azle, Texas (population 10,000) she naturally gravitated to him. Daddy says he's lucky for that teenie weenie bit of Chinese DNA or he never would have ever had a chance of entering into matrimonial bliss with mommy!

Mommy's doctor said I should be born in early/mid January. I'm so glad I won't be born at Christmas. Daddy has a cousin who was born the week of Christmas and because of that cruel twist of fate, cousin only gets one set of presents that count as his Christmas and birthday gifts. Being born in January has its advantages. One, its far enough removed from Christmas to warrant me a second set of presents. Two, its close enough to Christmas that if Santa Claus doesn't get me what I want I can whine and complain until Mommy and Daddy cave in and rectify the situation with better gifts a few weeks later on my birthday. Yeah for me!

Blogging...
Right now you may be asking, "How is it possible to blog from Mommy Vanessa's womb?". Well that's a good question. Because of the amniotic fluid, I had to get a water resistant keyboard. And since there's not much room, I've got the keyboard resting on my lap with one end against Mommy Vanessa's pancreas and the other end jammed down on her bladder. For some reason that makes mommy wake up a lot at night.

Well thanks for reading. My very first blog has been so much fun. I got to go, I have to rearrange mommy's internal organs so I can get a few more inches of growing room.

Ciao!

Baby Pham

12 comments:

Thomson said...

me a tio! i think that is hunky dory.

Christy Joy said...

haha, i love it! Baby pham is quite the superb blogger. Wonder if he/she will take after his/her mother!? :D

Baby Pham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Pham said...

Hooray! Uncle Thomson and Aunt Christy found my blog. I can't wait until you guys babysit me...hehe

Kristin said...

Wow, it sounds like Baby Pham has quite a bit of mom and dad mixed in... And he/she definitely inherited their humor and writing skills ;)

Baby Pham said...

Aunt Kristin! I can't wait for you to push me on your swing set.

Christy Joy said...

*directs a glare at thomson that cuts through thousands of miles to WA*

thomson and i won't be able to baby-sit baby pham if he GRADUATES in december! humph. *glares*

therefore we must convince him to stay!

Baby Pham said...

I think Uncle Thomson should STAY and get his Masters in Evangelism from the best theology department in all the land--Southern Adventist University.

Christy Joy said...

why! Baby Pham! You have such grand ideas!

Melinda Holland said...

Hello baby Pham! Make sure the other baby pham (emem) doesn't get too jealous of your name!

Caitlin said...

hehe!
this is a great blog! I love the underwater keyboard comment, adn rearranging of intestinal organs.... Is baby pham going to write for the Southern news paper? I going to recommend him to the editor ;)

Christy Joy said...

baby pham! it's time for a new post! you're letting your writing skills get rusty from all that amniotic fluid!