Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sorry For The Wait!

It's been ages since I posted but it could not be helped.

I was in the midst of preparing dozens of posts when Mommy Vanessa had contractions 24 hours before my due date. Doesn't she know that I do everything at the last minute? I tried delaying my arrival for 22 hours, but to no avail. Before I could hit the post button on blogger I was forced out into this cold cruel world, no longer encapsulated in Mommy's warm womb.

Then, to add insult to injury, those crazy nurses and doctor threw away my iMac, amniotic-proof keyboard, and high-speed wireless adapter that came out with the placenta. I guess they thought it was just more afterbirth.

Anyhow, the next several posts will be from when I was still in utero.

1 comment:

Christy Joy said...

I think you should post a blog about your favorite baby-sitter. No, no, no... not Uncle Jeff! Silly Reyna Joy.